- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a Cloud Platform built on Microsoft Azure
- Provide Cloud infrastructure and automation to enable application teams to develop software and solutions based on Cloud technologies
- Develop and maintain Cloud automation templates (ARM), best practices, processes, and guidelines to ensure that the Cloud Platform is reliable, secure and compliant
- Administer system services in the Cloud. Validate business requirements and determine architecture design based on security policies.
- Oversee and take part in automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management efforts
- Perform business analysis of infrastructure services including but not limited to: operational performance, operation problems, design and prototypes of current and emerging technology
- Work closely with other Digital/IT departments (ie. Developers, Network Services, EHD, PC Support, Security, etc.) to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Hands on management and maintenance of Cloud Services, including compute, storage, network, identity and security.
- Ability to create detailed runbooks and operational guides for cloud hosted services.
- Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools related to Automation Functionality
- Ability to script and read code (PowerShell, Python, .NET)
- Develop and maintain system documentation throughout the lifecycle of the system.
- Define and implement procedures to track configuration changes.
- Create and maintain architectural and operations documentation.
- Manage system inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or University graduate work and thinking level
- 8+ Years work experience
- Preference will be given to candidates that have extended experience designing, and migrating cloud-based solutions that vary in size and complexity which are based on Microsoft Azure
- Preference will be given to those candidates that have attained either the MCSA: Cloud Platform, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Togaf 9.x or other Azure related certification (exam 70-532, 70-535, 70-533)
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
- 3+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the Microsoft Azure cloud
- 3+ years of DevOps, PowerShell and Agile/Scrum Experience (Cloud automation and Cloud self-service)
- Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience in requirements gathering & business analyst skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented, innovative, has a strong passion for technology and is ready to flourish in a fast paced, high growth market
- Knowledge and experience in a continuous delivery environment (Version Control + Test + Build + Release)
- Effective learning skills, ability to work well in a team environment and strong problem-solving skills are also critical to success in the role
- Fluent in English but Dutch is preferred
- Living in the Netherlands
- Energetic, result driven and target oriented personality
- Excellent communicator and natural networker
- Team player but comfortable operating solo
- Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
- Takes ownership and clear “get-it-done” mentality
Email us at email@example.com