As a DevOps engineer you are responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the cloud infrastructure to deliver the best digital products and services for our clients. You will make sure that the applications are running smoothly and that the team is able to successfully deliver software. You see it as a challenge to try new innovations in a fast paced agile environment. You try to stay up-to-date on everything that is happening in the Microsoft Azure world and have the ambition to become a leader in the DevOps space.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with product owners, developers, designers, testers and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
Are you someone that has:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building Azure based, scalable, and highly available distributed infrastructure for high traffic web/mobile applications
- Knowledge of databases, infrastructure, security and monitoring
- Hands on experience with PowerShell scripting and ARM templates
- Experience in production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale platforms
- Experience with source control and continuous delivery tools
- Thrives in a cross-functional team working together with group of talented people from different disciplines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org