In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and you will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. You’ll be using mainly Microsoft Azure Cloud services to deliver the applications.
You should be a team player and excellent communicator and your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· At least five (5) years experience as a .NET Developer or in a similar role
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
· Accountability and honesty
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with team
· Candidates should not have limitations to travel
· Location will be in Amsterdam
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Write clean, scalable code using
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Improve existing software
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
The position provides a varied and challenging career working with brands and businesses to create innovative and exciting user experiences.
Email us email@example.com