As the Program Management Officer, you’ll be reporting into the Program Manager.
- Coordinate local team’s activities according to the project plan and governance
- Planning definition and follow up on Local Business activities with the contribution of Transparency, TCN (Traceability in China), CE (Consumer Experience) & Local Dan’IS technical stream lead.
- Drive Change Management tasks and planning: communication, trainings, authorizations, SOPs, BCPs, user’s readiness, project events…
- Coordinate the Careline tool adaptation and the support model organization linked to Track and Trace processes
- Coordinate design, build, testing, go live preparation & go live activities and report KPIs
- Scorecards & Steering Committee meetings preparation with the Global Project Leader
- Report the progress on Business tasks on Transparency and other streams
- Help the Global Project Leader gathering key information all along the project such as competition analysis updates
- Help the Global Project Leader in the definition of the project Roadmap, alignment of team members & first level of key stakeholders
- Ensure risks are well defined and follow up mitigation plan
- Ensure project documentation deliverables are well defined, all documents stored in the project shared drive, completed on time and updated all along the project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate has a structured mindset and excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Business and IT/IS Acumen: Working with diverse groups of people and skill sets
- Calmness and Clarity Under Pressure: Is capable of working in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personality types and not get flustered or lose self-control
- Positive Attitude: a positive attitude and evoke positive responses from others
- Execution: Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
- Personal Credibility & Integrity: Professional communication, presence, a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations.
- PMP certification is preferable
- Fluency in English is a must, Chinese is preferred.
- This role is based in Shanghai, with 30-40% travels
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org