Would you like to work in a progressive and international environment?
Portera is dedicated to helping out organisations across Europe in transforming their businesses by implementing end to end digital solutions. Whilst constantly challenging the status-quo by converting technology to a business driver, we are dedicated for the most efficient execution. By assessing our clients needs, we create the strategy and prototype different models and workflows using agile and scrum. Our flexibility in scaling up brings our clients the agility they need. Portera has embedded – what itself calls – the open kitchen philosophy where it offers full transparency on the progress to its clients.
Now, we have the opportunity for a Project Manager in our team
Location: Amsterdam – Temporary
- You are a senior project manager who loves working in a multinational environment
- You have experience in Track & Trace implementation projects
- You have knowledge in data carriers
- When needed, you can take a step back from the detail and see the big picture of financials, sales, product line, consumer demands.
- You are a true consultant and have a solid track record of working in an onsite/offshore/near shore environments including working with third party suppliers
- You can act as a trusted advisor for client directors and VP’s
- You are a good mentor and coach to more junior project managers and lead by example
- You speak fluent English, fluency in Dutch is a plus
If you recognise yourself in the text above, please apply via here