About The Role
This role will work within Customer Support team at Portera. Our team works with business partners to support and develop business processes on the Salesforce.com platform. We strive to empower Portera’s staff to be more productive and successful through our solutions, service delivery, and innovation.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- com Administrator Certification required (ADM 201).
- More than 3 years related experience.
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third-party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understanding of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
What You’ll Do
- Work through an operational issues including: managing security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using data loader.
- Configure 3rd party tools such as DocuSign, Groove and NewVoiceMedia.
- Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
Bonus Points If
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
- Other SFDC certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Cloud certifications) are a plus.
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org