Portera is looking for an experienced scrum master / coach who ensures a clean run and application of the sprints and team dynamics with experience and affinity with the public domain for a 6 months project.
He/she will be responsible for handle complex input from stakeholders and a team well that is working on a challenging assignment.
Candidate shouldn’t has an official appointment in the past 2 years at the municipality of Amsterdam and will apply for the VOG if he / she gets the assignment
The CV is written in Dutch or English
Candidate should write 1 page motivation letter shows how motive he/she is and excellent Dutch written skills.
- 2 years experience (gained in the last 4 years) as a scrum master and / or coach.
- 3 years experience (gained in the last 5 years) in a complex, Agile / Scrum .
- Experience in facilitating workshops (Scrum, NLP and DISC).
- Experienced in starting up, guiding and optimal functioning of teams.
- Demonstrable experience in improving team dynamics and self-organisation with the help of team coaching.
- Affinity with design, innovation and fundamental experimentation
Previous experience with the public sector and affinity with Amsterdam is an advantage.