We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect / Lead Developer to help design and drive the development and integration of our products.
Candidates must be willing to traverse not just High-/Low-Level Design documents, but also be technical enough to roll up their sleeves and dive into code, or environment setup.
Working experience in an agile environment and proven agile mindset.
- Architect and deliver end-to-end solutions to support our effort to track, gate, and report on code deployments
- Create end-to-end solution and integration architectures (where necessary)
- Develop Proof-of-Concept code and solutions to demonstrate value of proposed solutions
- Create current state and to-be states, using design-tools for architecture diagrams including context diagrams, integration diagrams, swim lane diagrams, decision flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, state modeling, process modeling and use case scenarios
- Lead collaborative architecture and design sessions to address touchpoints with other Organizations
- Apply experience with wide range of technology platforms, application and capability areas including front end web and mobile applications, REST APIs, middleware, databases (both relational and NoSQL DBs), and modern, scalable Cloud-native architectures
- Support project assessments including estimated impact, high level solution architecture and design
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommend new solutions
- Review and interact with Senior management to adopt effect solutions for enterprise business requirements and help decision makers shape technology strategy
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third-party products for inclusion in solutions, and create integration architecture recommendations with third party products
- Knowledge of technologies and Packaged Platform/Systems including Public Cloud services (emphasis on Azure).
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
- Minimum 5 years’ working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Enterprise applications, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CI/CD
- Proven ability executing high-profile projects and providing thought leadership to an organization.
Email us at email@example.com